DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE ON MAC. Have a Mac-based system whether it is MacBook Pro or Mac Pro or iMac here’s the process of Downloading and Playing Call of Duty Warzone. Here’s a Step by Step Guide on How to Download and Play Call of Duty Warzone on Mac OS, MacBook, and iMac: Pre-Requisites.
Call of Duty Mobile was introduced in late 2019, adding another title in the battle royale section on mobile. Call of Duty is one of the biggest FPS franchises in the world with dozen of different games spanning for a duration of almost 20 years so players have a lot of expectation for the game.
- Jul 25, 2020 Just like PUBG Mobile, you can also play Call of Duty Mobile on Mac. Call of Duty Mobile has 3 main modes Battle Royale, Zombie Mode, and Multiplayer. Battle Royale Mode: You will be dropped into an abandoned island with 100 players to fight until there is only 1 player/ team left. There are 8 classes for you to choose from before entering a.
- Dec 03, 2020 Playing Call of Duty: Mobile on M1 Mac will get you banned. A number of players attempted to play the game on an M1 Mac, and reported that their accounts have been banned.All of the progress has.
Call of Duty actually had several games on mobile before but none of them was a success. Activision has collaborated with Tencent to create Call of Duty Mobile for both Android and iOS. Just like PUBG Mobile, you can also play Call of Duty Mobile on Mac or Windows using a mouse and keyboard setup. So here, we will give you a detailed guide on how to play COD mobile on mac.
Call of Duty Mobile Overview
Call of Duty Mobile has a level system, which you gain experience by playing. You will unlock new items, weapons, attachments when you reach certain levels. You will still be able to pick up all kinds of weapons in the Battle Royale mode though without having to unlock anything.
Call of Duty Mobile has 3 main modes Battle Royale, Zombie Mode, and Multiplayer.
- Battle Royale Mode: You will be dropped into an abandoned island with 100 players to fight until there is only 1 player/ team left. There are 8 classes for you to choose from before entering a Battle Royale match. Each class will have its own unique set of skills with 1 passive skill and 1 active skill.
- Zombie Mode: You can play alone or with other players in this mode to fight against AI-controlled zombies. After defeating a certain wave of zombies, you will be facing a final Boss. You can upgrade your character, weapons using the points you get from killing zombies. There are also a lot of secret and easter eggs in the game mode.
- Multiplayer: In the Multiplayer mode, there will be a lot of different kinds of game modes getting rotated in and out over time. Most of the time, you will be using your Load Out in the Multiplayer mode to play with a team of four players against another team to complete objectives.
How To Play Call Of Duty Mobile On Mac
Since Call of Duty Mobile was made for Android and iOS, you won't be able to run it directly on your Mac. In order to player Call of Duty on Mac, you will need to download an Android emulator. At the moment, there are a lot of options for you to run Call of Duty Mobile on Mac. Here, we will show you how to play Call of Duty Mobile on Mac and the top 3 best Android emulators.
Play Call Of Duty Mobile on Mac with GameLoop
GameLoop (Tencent Gaming Buddy) is an emulator that was developed by Tencent for PUBG Mobile but you can totally play Call of Duty Mobile with as well. This emulator is totally smooth and optimized for battle royale games on mobile. You don't even need to log in to Google Play in order to use this emulator, which makes it more convenient the first time you use it.
GameLoop also doesn't have ads or install random apps into your computer unlike other free emulator and it is a big plus.
You can download GameLoop for free from the official website of GameLoop.
Play Call Of Duty Mobile on Mac with NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is currently the best Android emulator in the market with tons of different features so you can customize it any way you want. You can change resolution, types of phones, performance, run multiple instances,... etc. The performance of NoxPlayer is stable. However, you will need a dedicated GPU in order to run NoxPlayer smoothly. So if you are using a Mac Air, it likely that Nox Player won't be running very well on it.
NoxPlayer is totally free to use and you can download it from the official website of NoxPlayer.
Play Call Of Duty Mobile on Mac with Memu Play
If your Mac doesn't have a dedicated GPU then Memu Play will be your best option to play Call of Duty mobile for mac. Memu Play is the least demanding out of all Android emulator while still having a stable performance. You only need 2GB of RAM and no dedicated GPU.
Memu Play is totally free to use and you can download it from the official website of Memu Play.
Is it possible to play Call of Duty: Warzone on Mac
Call of Duty: Warzone is a battle royal shooter shared on a common field with lots of players competing for the first place. The game starts when you drop off a helicopter with a squad of friends trawling through the map to equip yourself with a set of potent weaponry. The rest depends on your aiming skills to shoot out all enemies standing in your way. Call of Duty: Warzone may also remind you of other popular hits like Fortnite, H1Z1, and PUBG. However, the iconic Call of Duty universe full of unique weapons and features by far has something to stand out amidst them. A lot of sharp details delivered with high-pack graphics based on IW engine 8.0 will ensure an eye-satisfying experience throughout the whole game. Of course, this requires having a good PC to tune up the graphics settings and transform yourself into a real soldier. If you have been envious of Windows, Xbox One, and PS4 users, we will help you fix it and launch Call of Duty: Warzone on Mac without a difference.
|OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64-Bit||OS: Windows 10 64 Bit (latest Service Pack)|
|Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300||Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X processor|
|RAM: 8 GB||RAM: 12 GB|
|Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670/GeForce GTX 1650 or Radeon HD 7950||Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/GTX 1660 or Radeon R9 390/AMD RX 580|
|DirectX: from 12 version||DirectX: from 12 version|
|Disc space: 175 GB||Disc space: 175 GB|
Play Call of Duty: Warzone on Mac with Parallels
Call of Duty: Warzone requires lots of PC resources, but if you have a powerful Mac computer (iMac, iMac Pro, or Mac Pro) Parallels Desktop can be a solution. This is software for Windows virtualization on Mac with the full support of DirectX and GPUs. It allows you to install Windows 10 on Mac with a couple of clicks and switch between MacOS and Windows instantly. You can run Windows just like on a regular PC, install Steam and enjoy the Call of Duty: Warzone game on Mac.
Play Call of Duty: Warzone on Mac with Vortex.gg or Nvidia Geforce Now
Vortex.gg or Nvidia Geforce Now don’t have Call of Duty: Warzone in their catalog yet, however, there are thousands of requests from users to add it. Since it is one of the most popular games, this can be brought to life soon.
If you have an old Mac or it cannot satisfy Call of Duty: Warzone game system requirements, there is an easy solution. Cloud gaming provides you sufficient cloud resources for a fixed fee. All you need is a small client program and a good internet connection starting from 15 Mbits/s. There are several great services, that provide such an opportunity, among the best are Vortex.gg and Nvidia Geforce Now. Both services may have Call of Duty: Warzone in their game catalog soon, and you can play on any Mac computer (starting from MacOS 10.10) and even Android!
How To Install Call Of Duty Mobile On Macbook Pro
Play Call of Duty: Warzone on Mac with BootCamp
This method is simple but time-consuming. If your Mac meets the system requirements above, this is probably the best way to play Call of Duty: Warzone for now. You need to set up a dual boot of Windows and Mac via BootCamp. BootCamp allows users to choose the system to work in on startup, however, you won’t be able to switch between systems like in Parallels. You will need to reboot your machine every time you switch from Mac to Windows and vice versa. Remember that Mac is just a computer, that uses common processors, RAM, disks, and other components. So you can install Windows on Mac by allocating disc space of a minimum of 64 Gb (to be able to run Windows and a couple of games). To set up Windows via BootCamp, please, do the following:
For OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later
Black Ops Mac
Mention, that for MacOS versions prior to OS X El Capitan 10.11 you will need to create bootable Windows USB.
- Download Windows ISO file
- Open Boot Camp Assistant (Go to Applications >Utilities)
- Define the Windows partition size choose downloaded Windows ISO file
- Format Windows partition and go through all Windows installation steps
- When Windows boots for the first time follow on-screen instructions to install Boot Camp and Windows support software (drivers)