Jun 20, 2015 Download the latest Tally ERP 9 which is India’s most popular business management and ERP software. Get best tally services, tally products & ERP solutions Prism Helpline Number: 020 - 6724 6724 (Pune. Mumbai. Bangalore). Tally.ERP 9 is a software program designed to help business owners to manage their businesses by offering the tools to administrate their inventory entries, transactions, accounts, sales, and purchases. It is recommended to be used for small to medium companies. The program comes wrapped in an interface that seems to be designed in Paint,.
Tally.ERP 9 Series A Release 1.51 Build 233 Full Installer, with Reference Manual (includes Stat 91) 21-Sep-09. 50.80 MB Last certified statutory update - Stat 92 (copy to Tally.ERP 9 folder) 2.78 MB Tally.ERP 9 Series A Release 1.5.
Tally.ERP 9 6.5.4 Free Download
Filesize: (85.32 MB) Safe & Secure
Latest Version: Tally.ERP 9 6.6
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Download from Author Site:
Click to download
Author / Product: Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. / Tally.ERP
Old Versions: Here
MD5 Checksum: 32821235afd3e916a4ae24a816b82f5e
Tally.ERP is a highly adaptive accounting and compliance tool that can help inpiduals and businesses of all sizes (but especially mid-sized companies) to transfer the management of their day to day business from paper to computer screen. It provides streamlined tools for handling employee accounts, inventory entries, transaction histories, sale, purchase lists, and much more in a user-friendly environment. The app also fully enables business owners to set up streamlined cooperation between company departments, internal or external associates and owners.
With the latest services focused on accounting, finance management inventory and sales, manufacturing, distribution, compliance, costing, payroll, customer support, self-service, human resources and much more, Tally.ERP comes with all the tools that you would need not only to manage your company but also to optimize its finances and increase potential workflow for your employees.
User Interface of this accounting application will require of you a bit of time to get accustomed to, but this will be worth it because it hides all the tools necessary to handle the daily accounting and compliance services for your entire company. To remain in touch with your finances even when you are away, Tally.ERP supports powerful remote access capabilities.
Tally ERP is offered to everyone as a licensed shareware app. It can be run on all modern version of 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS.
Features and Highlights
Easily manage your accounts, working capital and inventory, with in-depth breakdowns, sorting options and report viewing tools. Easy to implement into the daily workflow of any company. All reports are pre-formatted for printing, exporting to a file or for sending via email. Organize your financial data into several groups. Efficiently plan the use of your resources, and set up daily operations. Get a bird’s eye view of the status of your company at all times. Determine profit or loss with a click of a button. Easily manage balance sheets. Create inventory entries, new costs, or income items. Keep track of your finances in cash, bank accounts, sundry debtors and creditors, and calculate the capital/inventory turnover at any time. Advanced remote connection capabilities. With built-in support for instant reports on various areas of your company, gain ability to take faster decisions at the right time. Analytics for stock ageing, profitability analysis, cost estimates, and other critical overviews. Take advantage of the Tally.ERP reporting to grow your business incrementally and at pace with your resources or needs, without disturbing existing workflow setup. Take your business management on a new level by introducing services such as inventory tracking, payroll processing, user-level security controls, banking, manufacturing, compliance modules and more. Prepare your company fully for GTS compliance. Protect your financial data with security protection against corrupt data storage, unauthorized access or accidental data leaks. Tally ERP provides user-segmented access to the most sensitive data, enabling full access to financial data only to business owners. Synchronize data of multiple companies, located at different sites, inside one app. Generate consolidated reports based on performance of all your companies.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Download Tally.ERP 9 6.5.4
Windows 7 – Windows 8 – Windows 10 – Windows xp – This software is for windows
You may also like !
Upgrading to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3 is fairly simple. We urge you to go through the FAQ section before you upgrade!
Note : The name of new union territory Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu is provided in Release 6.6.3 . All masters with Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli are automatically updated with the name of new union territory. The state/union territory name before merger is captured in State (before reorganisation) field. Retaining the pre-merger state/union territory name helps in managing transactions and tax returns from that period.
Install Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3
● Renew your TSS Subscription (for Tally.ERP 9 users whose TSS has expired). Users with a valid TSS Subscription will be able to use the licensed version of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3.
● Buy an upgrade (for Tally 9 and lower version users) to start using the licensed version of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3.
● Download and install Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3. Users currently using any version of Tally.ERP 9 and having a valid TSS Subscription can directly upgrade to Release 6.6.3.
You can also upgrade directly to the latest release from the product.
Note: Be sure to back up your current data in a different location using Gateway of Tally > Alt + F3 > Backup . To view your backed-up data, restore your backup to a different folder using Gateway of Tally > Alt + F3 > Restore .
It is best to install Release 6.6.3 in a location different from your previous installation. For more information, refer to upgrade to the latest release in a single-user environment and upgrade to the latest release in a multi-user Environment .
After upgrading to Release 6.6.3, you can choose to start working with Tally.ERP 9 in one of the following ways:
Open your existing company in Release 6.6.3 and continue your business as usual
This is the simplest option. Open your company in Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3 and follow the on-screen instructions. Once the data is converted, get started with GST (for India) or get started with GCC VAT (for Gulf countries) as required.
● For Tally 7.2 or lower, download the tool Tally72migration.exe , and migrate your data using this tool. After the upgrade, you can open your data in Release 6.6.3.
Open your existing company in Release 6.6.3 and split your company
Open your company in Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3 and follow the on-screen instructions. Then, split your company.
● For Tally 7.2 or lower, download the tool Tally72migration.exe , and migrate your data using this tool. After the upgrade, you can open your data in Release 6.6.3, and split the company.
Create a new company in Release 6.6.3 and start afresh for GST or GCC VAT
● Go to Company Info. > Create Company . Create all the required masters.
● Export the masters from your company in the older version of Tally.ERP 9 with the closing balances, as applicable. In the new company in Release 6.6.3, import these masters. Once the masters are imported, you can get started with GST or GCC VAT.
Enjoy your journey with Tally.ERP 9!
1. How do I migrate a group company that is created in Tally 7.2 to Tally.ERP 9?
A group company created in Tally 7.2 cannot be opened directly in Tally.ERP 9. We recommend that you open individual companies in Tally.ERP 9 ( migrate data from Tally 7.2 before opening in Release 6.6.3), and then group them together once again at the end. Always remember to back up the data and restore at a different location.
2. I am using Tally 8.1. Can I continue to use these versions after moving to Release 6.6.3? Can my licenses co-exist?
No, the licenses for Tally 8.1 and Tally 9 will not co-exist with Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3.
3. What happens to my synchronisation setup?
Everything will work as usual as long as you ensure that Tally.ERP 9 has been upgraded to Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3 at all your locations.
4. My existing customisation fails in Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3 What do I do?
Ensure that the customisation or Account TDL used in Tally.ERP 9 is compatible with Release 6.6.3 If you find that your customisation or Account TDL is not compatible with Release 6.6.3, do either of the following:
● Contact your partner to upgrade the solutions to Release 6.6.3.
● Disable the customisations and proceed until the customisations are made compatible with the release.
To disable the customisation
For local TDL/TCP
1. Go to F12: Configure > Product & Features .
2. Click F4: Manage Local TDL .
3. Set the option Set TDL Files on startup to No , or remove the attached TDL or TCP from the TDL Configuration window.
For account TDL/Addon
1. Log in to the Control Centre .
2. Identify the TDL tagged to the Account ID.
3. Disable the TDL and update the license.
For customers in India
1. Do I need to create different masters for GST? How can I manage the split between GST and VAT?
With Tally.ERP 9, it is pretty easy to manage two different tax regimes. You can create a whole new set of masters, voucher types, tax ledgers (Central Tax, State/UT Tax, Integrated Tax), and start cleanly with GST.
2. I am using Tally 9 and I have enabled Dealer Excise. Should I follow different steps for moving to Release 6.6.3?
Yes. See the topic Migrating Dealer Excise Data .
3. I want to view my earlier statutory data in my older product release and GST-related data in the latest release. How do I do this?
Download Tally Erp 9 Old Version Torrent
Download Tally Erp 9 Old Version 64-bit
Once you have upgraded to the latest release, you can view and access all your statutory data in this release. However, if you want to view your earlier statutory data using your old product version:
1. Make a copy of your company data in the folder where you have installed the latest Tally.ERP 9 release.
Tally Erp 9 Download Old Version 6.6.3
2. Configure your existing license for the latest release.
3. Continue to access your earlier statutory data using the older release and use the copied data in the latest release to create your GST-related transactions.