Overlay crosshair v3 2. Prev 1 2 3 Next.novid -tickrate 128 +matqueuemode 2 +clforcepreload 1 -novid -nojoy. 5G LAN port, eight SATA ports, and integrated Wi-Fi 6 May 11, 2018 AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3. Code: Change log ADDED Crosshair (external) Downloadable Files. SpamPlusCrossmpgh.net.zip Download and Thanks (48.7 KB, 400 Downloads) Last edited by KlaKsyBack; at 11:41 AM. Download CrossHair for Windows to show full-screen lines intersecting your mouse cursor for aligning objects in design applications. CrossHair has had 1 update within the past 6 months. Aug 12, 2012 External Crosshair v3 Discussion on External Crosshair v3 within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category., 00:24.
External Crosshair v3
What does it do?
It will display a crosshair over the chosen process or window until you stop it.
- Rewritten from scratch and more neater (from coding perspective)
- The crosshair should always in the correct place no matter what computer you use.
- There is a crosshair preview now to see what each crosshair looks like.
- No flicker whatsoever because of a new drawing method (no longer uses SetPixel)
- There's now a process list and window list.
* Choosing a process will only target the process' main window.
* The window list contains ALL windows in your taskbar, not just the main window's of the processes. This means you can easily target a specific window.
- New crosshair designs: Dot and Large Dot.
- You can now select a specific colour using the colour selector.
- You can now adjust the X and Y offset of the crosshair (although you really don't need this)
Can I get banned for this?
Absolutely not, this does not hook, write or read any memory from another process. The only thing it does is display a crosshair on a window.
Does this work on fullscreen games?
No (although I haven't tried), that'd require hooking DirectX which could result in a ban.
.NET Framework 3.5
How do I use this?
- Download and extract the attachment
- Run External Crosshair v3.exe
- Click on Settings and choose a crosshair design, change the colour if you want
- Close the window and click on Process.
- Choose a process to target (only processes with windows will appear), you can also type in the name of a process (it must be on the list). Alternatively, you can click on Window List and choose a specific window.
- Close the window and click Start.
- Enjoy! Click Stop to close/hide the crosshair.
pimvdb and Spazzarama for little snippets of code
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
External Crosshair v3 by master131.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Mediafire Custom Crosshair
A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.
Easy to use
Just set one of pre-installed crosshairs or select your own image and that's all! Run a game and software will do the rest of work - your image will be automatically centered on the game screen.
No input lag
HudSight draws a crosshair overlay right over a game frame and it doesn't matter what video mode is used in a game. That is why you can switch your game to fullscreen and get minimal input lag. Finally!
Software can work with games based on DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12, OpenGL and Vulkan graphics. 32 and 64-bits games are welcome. It works on Windows 7, 8 and 10.