The popular live streaming software Streamlabs has officially launched for the Mac today. The Logitech-owned company announced that eager users can now use Streamlabs OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) for Mac in beta, and there’s integration with Twitch, YouTube, and more.
Streamlabs Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is a free cloud-based live streaming software for Windows and Mac. Today, Streamlabs is announcing an update to the Mac version. Among general bug fixes, live streamers can now use Multistream and Virtual Camera. Display your scenes from Streamlabs OBS in video conferencing software like Zoom. Capturing Desktop Audio in Streamlabs OBS for Mac Streamlabs. Open the “Audio MIDI Setup” utility. Click the Plus (+) button in the bottom left corner and click Create Multi-Output Device. Check the box next to BlackHole, the Built-in Output, and any other devices you want to use for monitoring. IShowU Audio Capture Software:the homie: MidnightMan http.
In a blog post, Streamlabs says that the new app for macOS aims to help streamers create the most impactful presence online.” If you’ve used Streamlabs on a Windows PC, you can expect many similarities with the new Mac version. The goal is to make it easy for streams to broadcast, engage with fans, and more, from within a single application.
Streamlabs Obs For Mac 10.12
For instance, Streamlabs OBS for Mac offers the company’s popular Auto Optimizer feature. This allows streams to analyze their internet speed and computer hardware to ensure as seamless of a streaming experience as possible. There’s also support for importing settings from other broadcasting software.
Streamlabs Obs For Mac Os
Streamlabs integrates with platforms including Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and Facebook. This allows streamers to customize the experience and monetize their content across each of those platforms. Streamlabs OBS itself is free-to-use.
Here are some of the features of the Streamlabs OBS beta for Mac:
- Custom Donation Alerts: Tailor-make the look of on-screen alerts and encourage donations by customizing the layout, animation, message, text, image and more
- Engaging Widgets:Over a dozen engaging widgets designed to increase viewer participation and improve monetization
- Video Encoding Optimization: A machine learning system encodes video games, giving streamers the ability to reduce CPU usage by more than 20% while retaining the same video quality
- Selective Recording:Pick and choose the sources that appear in a recorded video of your live broadcast
- Cloudbot Moderation Tools:Protect from spam in the chat or add entertaining features like mini-games, polls, loyalty points and more
- Premium Overlay Themes:Over 250 free overlay themes made from the best designers in the business
- Integrated Chat:An integrated chat window within the software to help streamers keep track of all the viewer chatter on their channel
- Merch Store:Streamlabs merch store feature gives live streamers the ability to customize an assortment of different products with their own logos and sell them on stream at no cost to them.
You can download the Streamlabs beta for Mac here and learn more in the company’s announcement blog post.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links.More.
Streamlabs Obs Mac System Requirements
Best Streamlabs Settings For Youtube
I'm currently pushing my current streaming mac (maxed out 2019 MBP) to the absolute max so am starting to think is it time to jump ship to PC now - M1s look great but not keen on running OBS through whatever it does to make it work at the mo...
Anyway just wondering if any of the devs could shed any light? thanks!