|Look up Smith or smith in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smith & Wesson Serial Numbers K Frame 22
Smith may refer to:
- Metalsmith, or simply smith, a craftsman fashioning tools or works of art out of various metals
The Smith family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920. The most Smith families were found in the USA in 1880. In 1840 there were 7,086 Smith families living in New York. This was about 20% of all the recorded Smith's in the USA. New York had the highest population of Smith families in 1840. The Smith & Wesson Model 10, previously known as the Smith & Wesson.38 Hand Ejector Model of 1899, the Smith & Wesson Military & Police or the Smith & Wesson Victory Model, is a K-frame revolver of worldwide popularity. In production since 1899, the Model 10 is a six-shot,.38 Special, double-action revolver with fixed sights. Over its long production run it has been available with barrel. Inside the Neilson Library. As the intellectual heart of the campus, the library celebrates learning, connection, discovery and beauty. Take a virtual tour and revel in the innovative spaces, awe-inspiring design and breathtaking views. See for yourself why architectural designer Maya Lin describes Nielson Library as “calmly natural,”. Smith definition is - a worker in metals: blacksmith. How to use smith in a sentence.
- Smith (surname), a family name originating in England
Arts and entertainment
- Smith (band), an American rock band 1969–1971
- Smith (1917 film), a British silent film
- Smith (1939 film), a short film
- Smith!, a 1969 Disney Western film
- Smith (TV series), a 2006 American drama
- Smith, a 1932 novel by Warwick Deeping
- Smith, a 1967 novel by Leon Garfield and a 1970 TV adaptation
- Smith, Indiana, U.S.
- Smith, Kentucky, U.S.
- Smith, Nevada, U.S.
- Smith, South Carolina, U.S.
- Smith Village, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Smith Park (Middletown, Connecticut), U.S., a public park
- Smith Pool, Salem, Massachusetts,U.S.
- Smith, Alberta, Canada
- Smith Sound, between Greenland and Canada
- Smith Sound, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Smith Sound (British Columbia), Canada
- Smith Bluffs, Ellsworth Land
- Smith Cliff, Ellsworth Land
- Smith Glacier, Marie Byrd Land
- Smith Heights, Oates Land
- Smith Islands, Wilkes Land
- Smith Knob, Ellsworth Land
- Smith Nunatak, Mac. Robertson Land
- Smith Nunataks, two nunataks in Palmer Land
- Smith Peaks, Mac. Robertson Land
- Smith Peninsula, Palmer Land
- Smith Ridge, Ellsworth Land
- Smith Rocks, Mac. Robertson Land
- Mount Smith, north of Mawson Glacier, Scott Coast
- Smith (lunar crater), on the Moon
- Smith (Martian crater), on Mars
- Smith, Buenos Aires, Carlos Casares Partido, Argentina
- Smith Volcano, Philippines
Businesses and organisations
- Smith (advertising agency), an American advertising agency
- Smith Automobile Company, an early United States automobile manufacturing company 1902–1912
- Smith's Bank, a British bank
- Smith Electric Vehicles, a manufacturer of electric trucks
- Smith International, a gas and oil industry services company, now merged with Schlumberger
- Smith's Food and Drug, an American grocery chain
- The Smith's Snackfood Company, an Australian snack food company owned by PepsiCo
- WHSmith, or Smith's, a British retailer
- DS Smith, a British packaging manufacturer
- SmithGroup is an international architectural, engineering and planning firm
- Smiths Group, a British engineering company
- Smith College, in Northampton, Massachusetts, U.S.
List Of K Frame Revolvers
- Smith Act, a United States federal statute
- Smith Tower, in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Smyth, a surname
- R. v. Smith, the name of several court cases
- Smith Square, in Westminster, London, England